Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Aloha rock star.

I am in a stretch...limo? A stretch something anyway. I have just cleared US customs where the first words the customs officer said to me were "You look like you should be a rock star". How right you are you clever lady. Combined with my blinging transportation, it seems the Hawaiian leg of my most excellent adventure has gotten off to a good start. The limo was a complete fluke of course. It was just the next cab off the rank. Could rock stardom be the next cab off the rank for me? Well I'm glad things are going a little better. Because in actual fact my trip started rather disastrously, with my having to cough a painful $750 in excess baggage fees. Damn you budget airlines, and damn my inability to travel light. I must work on that. Oh well. Aloha Hawaii. Let's get this party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment