Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things are starting to happen.

Oo I do love it when you start to see things move in the right direction. Today was a good day. Yesterday was a good day too actually. First up, my recording, mixing and mastering sessions are now booked in and happening in January, at the same studios recently used by Kanye West, Lady Gaga and many other notable superstars. That's exciting. Better do some singing practice aye bro. Second up, my book proposal, thanks entirely to the efforts of my esteemed reader Katie, is now in the hands of a publisher within one of Australia's major publishing houses. I will not say which, just in case it jeopardizes my chances in any way, but that, my friends, is super freakin exciting! Thank you Kate. It will be a while before I hear anything on that front, being, as it is, Christmas time, but I am more than happy to wait. In the meantime I can concentrate on my arpeggios, my studio time and a plethora of other tiny and pressing tasks. Hooray, thank you Universe, and on we go.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are back on track! Good luck with the recording session! Happy Xmas from the snowy UK. Midnightson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, all still going well I trust?

    ReplyDelete